Due to an upcoming construction project in Clinton, the following trains will be bypassing the Madison station and will experience other service adjustments as noted below:
- SLE 1627
- Customers traveling to Madison should use a later train.
- Customers traveling from Madison will need to board a bus departing from the station at 5:57 a.m. to get to New Haven Union Station or any of the intermediate stops.
- SLE 1652
- Customers traveling to Madison need to get off at the Guilford station and then board a bus at 10:05 p.m., completing the trip to Madison.
- Customers who travel from Madison should either take an earlier train or the train from Clinton station.
SLE Trains 1627 and 1652 will stop on track 1 at Westbrook station and Clinton station
- SLE 3613 (Saturdays only)
- Customers traveling from Madison will need to board a bus departing from the station at 7:01 a.m. to get to New Haven Union Station or any of the intermediate stops.
- The train will stop on track 1 at Westbrook and Clinton stations.
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date information for your travels, be sure to review your preferences on our alerts page.