Download Current Schedule, Effective August 31, 2020
EFFECTIVE 8/31/2020: 3621 and 3661 replaced with 3021 and 3061 with minor time adjustments. Please see the schedule Effective August 31, 2020.
EFFECTIVE 7/1/2020: Amtrak is not cross-honoring SLE Multi-Ride Tickets on their trains until further notice.
CTrail Shore Line East customers should refer to the following websites for connection information:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Hartford Line schedule information.
- Purchase tickets prior to boarding whenever possible using the CTrail eTix app (available for Android and Apple iOS mobile devices) for CTrail Hartford Line, CTrail Shore Line East, and connecting New Haven Line (Metro-North) trains. Ticket Vending Machines are also available at State Street Station and New Haven Union Station. Cash sales are suspended at ticket windows at this time.
- Customers should wear a mask or face covering on all trains, in stations, and on platforms, unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so. Children under two do not require a mask. Please be aware that Amtrak requires the use of face masks.
- Practice social distancing while waiting at rail stations and riding trains. The CDC recommends a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Customers who feel sick should not use public transportation.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit ct.gov/coronavirus.
*CTrail Shore Line East (SLE) trains run seven days a week including holidays, making stops at New London, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Madison, Guilford, Branford, and New Haven at State Street and Union Station. Express service to/from West Haven, Bridgeport and Stamford temporarily suspended. Connecting service is available at Union Station, New Haven.