Schedule (Effective - 11/28 - 12/17)
Important schedule information:
- Trains 1646 and 1697 on weekdays will have bus service between Old Saybrook and New London.
- Train 1652 – SLE train 1652 will bypass Madison station. Customers traveling to Madison station will take the train to Guilford station and board a bus. If going past Madison station, you will stay on the train to continue your trip. Passengers traveling from Madison station east to New London will need to take the train from Clinton station
- Train 1627 (Starting on 11/29) – SLE train 1627 will bypass Madison station. Customers traveling from Madison will board a bus to New Haven Union Station or any intermediate stops. Those customers departing from Guilford, Branford, or New Haven State Street, will not be impacted and will board train 1627 into New Haven Union Station. Customers traveling to Madison should use a later train.
- Trains 1627 and 1652 will stop on track 1 at Westbrook station and Clinton station
- Train 3613 (Saturdays only) - SLE train 3613 will bypass Madison station. Customers traveling west to New Haven station will board a bus at Madison Station. Those customers departing from Guilford, Branford, or New Haven State Street, will not be impacted and will board train 3613 into New Haven Union Station
- Train 3613 on Saturdays will stop on track 1 at Westbrook station and Clinton station
Please note that bus travel times listed on the schedule are approximate and may vary due to traffic.
CTrail Shore Line East customers should refer to the following websites for connection information:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Hartford Line schedule information.
Eastbound trains from New Haven to Old Saybrook and New London may leave intermediate stations up to 5 minutes ahead of the time shown on the schedule.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit ct.gov/coronavirus.