Download Current Schedule, Effective June 1, 2020
CTrail Shore Line East will operate on a weekend/holiday schedule for Friday, July 3 through Sunday, July 5 in observance of Independence Day.
EFFECTIVE 7/1/2020: Amtrak is not cross-honoring SLE Multi-Ride Tickets on their trains until further notice.
CTrail Shore Line East customers should refer to the following websites for connection information:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Hartford Line schedule information.
- Purchase tickets prior to boarding using a ticket vending machine or the CTrail eTix app for CTrail Hartford Line, CTrail Shore Line East, and connecting New Haven Line (Metro-North) trains.
- Customers should wear a mask or face covering on all trains, in stations, and on platforms, unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so. Children under two do not require a mask. Please be aware that Amtrak requires the use of face masks.
- Practice social distancing while waiting at rail stations and riding trains. The CDC recommends a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Customers who feel sick should not use public transportation.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit ct.gov/coronavirus.
*CTrail Shore Line East (SLE) trains run seven days a week including holidays, making stops at New London, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Madison, Guilford, Branford, and New Haven at State Street and Union Station. Express service to/from West Haven, Bridgeport and Stamford temporarily suspended. Connecting service is available at Union Station, New Haven.