To receive alerts via SMS text message* or email:
- Sign up with either your cell phone number or email address to receive alerts. A separate sign up is required for each method of contact
- Follow the instructions in the sign up page
- You will be able to register the train(s) and/or station(s) for which you would like to receive alerts
- You can modify your selections or unsubscribe at any time
*Standard messaging and data rates apply for SMS text messages.
For new customers, enter either your email address or cell phone number to sign up. Returning customers must enter the contact option used to sign up. You may sign up for separate accounts, one using your cell phone number and the other using your email address.
To receive alerts via Twitter:
- Log into your twitter account
- Search for @SLEalerts
- Click follow
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments.
Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our subscribers. Your email address or cell phone number will not be shared with any third parties, and will only be used for system alerts and information.