As part of the state’s effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, effective Monday, March 16th, all weekday (Monday - Friday) CTrail Shore Line East trains will operate on a weekend schedule, with extra trains available.
- Extra Monday - Friday trains:
- Westbound (To New Haven):
- 3609 departing New London at 5:24 AM
- 3615 departing Old Saybrook at 7:48 AM
- 3647 departing Old Saybrook at 4:27 PM
- Eastbound (To Old Saybrook):
- 3630 departing New Haven at 3:25 PM
- Saturday and Sunday trains will continue to operate as scheduled on their respective days - there are no extra trains available on Saturday and Sunday. Please reference this schedule for all travel Monday - Friday until further notice
- Avoid the ticket windows and save time by using our new CTrail eTix app for CTrail Hartford Line, CTrail Shore Line East, and connecting New Haven Line (Metro-North) train tickets. Click here for more information.
- Amtrak is not cross-honoring SLE Multi-Ride Tickets on their trains during this time
- Effective 3/19: All cash sales are suspended for all trains. Please use the CTrail eTix app or a ticket vending machine (where available) to purchase tickets.
- CTrail Shore Line East through trains to/from Stamford are not running during this time; customers must transfer to Amtrak or New Haven Line services at New Haven Union Station
- New Haven Line (Metro-North) connections modified beginning Friday, March 27. Please double check all connections at MTA.info/mnr.
- All CTrail Shore Line East customers should refer to Amtrak Northeast Corridor and New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedules for connection information
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information
- Click here for New Haven Line schedule information
View the official CTDOT News Release here.
Vea el comunicado de prensa oficial de CTDOT en español aquí.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to COVID-19, visit ct.gov/coronavirus.