Attention CTrail Shore Line East Customers:
A new CTrail Shore Line East schedule will take effect Monday, September 30, 2019. Details are as follows:
- The CTrail Shore Line East weekend schedule will be in effect for Saturdays, Sundays, and the following holidays:
- November 28 and 29, 2019
- December 25, 2019
- January 1 and 20, 2020
- February 17, 2020
- The following trains will operate on November 27 and December 24 ONLY:
- SLE 1634, 1642, 1670, 1685
- The following trains will NOT operate on November 27 and December 24:
- The following trains will operate on November 29, January 20, and February 17 ONLY:
- SLE 3609, 3615, 3630, 3647
- SLE trains 1699 and 3699 do NOT have Metro-North connections. Customers should take an earlier train to confirm travel beyond New Haven.
- Double-check the schedule for any other possible minor train time changes.
- Refer to New Haven Line schedules for New Haven Line schedule changes.
- Select Amtrak trains allow cross-honoring of CTrail Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets.
- Students at participating U-Pass CT schools can use the U-Pass aboard ALL CTrail Shore Line East trains. U-Pass is NOT accepted aboard any Amtrak train, including those trains listed on the schedule that accept CTrail Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets. More details at CTrides.com/u-pass.
- Amtrak train times are subject to change. Please refer to the Amtrak Northeast Corridor timetable for Amtrak train times during holiday periods.
- Sign up for text and email alerts at www.ShoreLineEast.com/service-alerts.
- New CTrail Shore Line East schedule available here.