Attention CTrail Shore Line East Customers:
A new CTrail Shore Line East schedule will take effect Monday, August 5, 2019. Details are as follows:
- Amtrak will be concluding their major track work program between New Haven and Branford, allowing CTrail Shore Line East to return to normal service.
- Trains 1646, 1649, and 1681 will be returning to normal train service instead of bus substitutions.
- Train 1606 has been returned to regular service. Amtrak 190 will no longer be making stops at Branford, Guilford, and Westbrook. Only SLE Multi-Ride Tickets are accepted on Amtrak 190 for travel to Old Saybrook and New London.
- SLE trains 1699 and 3699 do NOT have Metro-North connections.
- Double-check the schedule for any other possible minor train time changes.
- Refer to New Haven Line schedules for New Haven Line schedule changes.
- Select Amtrak trains allow cross-honoring of CTrail Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets.
- Students at participating U-Pass CT schools can use the U-Pass aboard ALL CTrail Shore Line East trains. U-Pass is NOT accepted aboard any Amtrak train, including those trains listed on the schedule that accept CTrail Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets. More details at CTrides.com/u-pass.
- Sign up for text and email alerts at www.ShoreLineEast.com/service-alerts.
- New CTrail Shore Line East schedule available here.