A new Shore Line East timetable will take effect Monday, July 23, 2018.
The following are notes regarding the new schedule:
- Train 1681 Update: This train will NOT originate in New London. The correct origin for train 1681 is in Old Saybrook at 4:25 PM, with a stop at Westbrook at 4:32 PM before continuing west. All other times and stations on Train 1681 are correct.
- Amtrak will continue a major track work program between New Haven and Old Saybrook, affecting both Shore Line East and Amtrak customers.
- Select weekday SLE trains will be replaced by bus service. Look for the BUS icon on SLE timetables. Weekend trains are not affected by bus substitutions at this time.
- Please check our stations page for each station's bus pickup and dropoff location.
- SLE train 1699 does NOT have a Metro-North connection. Customers should take an earlier train to confirm travel beyond New Haven.
- Double-check the schedule for possible minor train time changes.
- Refer to New Haven Line schedules for NHL schedule changes.
- Select Amtrak trains allow cross-honoring of Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets.
- All westbound trains at Westbrook, Guilford, and Branford stations will board on Track 1 only.
- All eastbound trains at Branford station will board on Track 2 only.
- All eastbound trains at Guilford station will board on Track 4 only.
- All eastbound trains at Westbrook station will board on Track 1 only.
- All trains at the Clinton and Madison stations will board at the Track 1 low level location, next to station platforms.
- Students at participating U-Pass CT schools can use the U-Pass aboard ALL Shore Line East trains. It is NOT accepted aboard any Amtrak train, including those trains listed on the schedule that accept Shore Line East Multi-Ride tickets. More details at CTrides.com/u-pass.
Please click here for more details on Amtrak's track work project.
Download NEW Schedule Effective July 23 2018 Here